NBN Installation

jxie2021com
Level 2
What is the problem for installation to 145 Roden St, West Melbourne? It's been about three weeks I still haven't got my internet active. Every time I called I was told they have sent a request to NBN and would get feedback in 48 hrs and every time no follow up feedback came after.
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @jxie2021com

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and checked the NBN order updates.

It shows that there's an issue within the NBN Co., but did not give us any information on what is the exact problem.

We'll chase this with our NBN service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

jxie2021com
Level 2

Thanks BasilDV, but this was what I have been told all the time and all what you guys asked me to do is just waiting for update (but none I got so far). This is definitely not a solution. Another week has past and there's no progress at all. Maybe you have tried but I would say your communiation with NBN is just horrible. It's your responsiblity to make sure you deal with NBN well and provide what you have promised rather than just blamed on them and let your customer hang there. This is awful.

BasilDV

We can't apologies enough for the inconvenience it has caused @jxie2021com.

We understand that a case manager has been in touch and was advised that the issue has been raised to the NBN Senior Management.

The case for your service installation has been marked as critical and further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

jxie2021com
Level 2

OK it's now 4 weeks, internet has still NOT BEEN CONNECTED. All those "issue raised to senior management" and "case has been marked as critical" kind of things apparently DO NOT help. Now Easter is coming, which means that it is very likely I will have to wait at least one more week and have a no internect holiday. Cannot imagine getting internet connected can be this difficult...

Ahra_G

We understand the frustration of not having a working service, @jxie2021com

No new inof has been given by NBN Co however, i already informed our Provisioning team to contact you as soon as an update becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G