NBN Installation

Ferprado03
Level 2

I have recently put in applications for moving houses NBN connections (18/05/2021). The initial scheduled appointment showed a connection date of the 26th of May. Someone from nbn did not show up on the 26th

The appointment was later rescheduled to the 08th of June through just a text message. Again, no one showed up. I have been so frustrated and sick of this situation, calling tpg doesn't give me any solution, I can no longer work from home and my mobile data is no longer sufficient for my daily use. 

They've mentioned nbn capacity issue, which was not good enough since appointments were made twice and without any notification, they cancelled the appointments. I called to find out why and all they said was that they needed more update from NBN Co. This happened across 5 working days (three more days than they promised to get back to me for). To top it off, they provided no reasoning for the cancellation, yet they have rescheduled me to end of June. I have been charged for the whole month without using this service.

I want to cancel my service with TPG

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Ferprado03 .

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that you're having issues with the installation appointment of the NBN service, we'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and raise this with our NBN provisioning team. To better understand the situation, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Ferprado03 wrote:

I have recently put in applications for moving houses NBN connections (18/05/2021). The initial scheduled appointment showed a connection date of the 26th of May. Someone from nbn did not show up on the 26th

The appointment was later rescheduled to the 08th of June through just a text message. Again, no one showed up. I have been so frustrated and sick of this situation, calling tpg doesn't give me any solution, I can no longer work from home and my mobile data is no longer sufficient for my daily use. 

They've mentioned nbn capacity issue, which was not good enough since appointments were made twice and without any notification, they cancelled the appointments. I called to find out why and all they said was that they needed more update from NBN Co. This happened across 5 working days (three more days than they promised to get back to me for). To top it off, they provided no reasoning for the cancellation, yet they have rescheduled me to end of June. I have been charged for the whole month without using this service.

I want to cancel my service with TPG