TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Network Connection Device

SOLVED Go to solution
tonywupmi
Level 2
I haven't received the NBN Network Connection Device until installation time. What should I do? Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @tonywupmi ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're able to locate the account using your community details. We will chase this with our NBN Provisioning Team and have them contact you using the number that we have on file, expect a call tomorrow between 10-12NN AEDST.

In the event that you have a different preferred conctact time do not hesitate to shoot me a private message.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@tonywupmi wrote:
I haven't received the NBN Network Connection Device until installation time. What should I do? Thank you

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @tonywupmi ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're able to locate the account using your community details. We will chase this with our NBN Provisioning Team and have them contact you using the number that we have on file, expect a call tomorrow between 10-12NN AEDST.

In the event that you have a different preferred conctact time do not hesitate to shoot me a private message.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@tonywupmi wrote: