NBN Service

SOLVED Go to solution
fender01
Level 2

I would like to ask if my NBN service/plan is activated because a few weeks ago, electricians came over and completed all the physical installation and installed an NBN box in my house. They said I had to wait until all 4 green lights in the NBN box is on which that time the NBN service was has not being run through our building. Now over the next couple of weeks, TPG have called to explain to us that we needed permission from our building owner to activate NBN which we later on successfull got granted permission. Surprisingly, our NBN box indicated 4 green lights meaning NBN is ready to be activated. If it is not activated, is it possible to ask for our NBN service to be activated over this forum or would we need to make a phone call to TPG?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @fender01,

The one that contacted you was our service delivery team. They are the one who's contacting NBN in your behalf to progress the order.

NBN Co was the one who informed us that further works are required for the technology to be available at your premises.

Once the appointment for the technician/electrician is confirmed, you'll receive a notification via SMS or email.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @fender01,

Thanks for providing this information.

I'll notify our Service delivery team and have someone to contact you today between 11AM - 12NN to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

fender01
Level 2

Someone from TPG called and told us that a schedule appointment has being made by an electrician to activate the connection access point but I am certain that it was already activated as the past electricians that came and installed the NBN connection box and wiring has notified me that NBN will come over and activate the access point on their own which I don't know if TPG was aware. So I would like to know if our NBN is actually ready because I see all 4 lights in my connection box, the upstream and downstream are lit up.

Just in case, we are not using our home phone number because of line problems so our current available contact number is 04xxxxxxxx.

Thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @fender01,

The one that contacted you was our service delivery team. They are the one who's contacting NBN in your behalf to progress the order.

NBN Co was the one who informed us that further works are required for the technology to be available at your premises.

Once the appointment for the technician/electrician is confirmed, you'll receive a notification via SMS or email.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

fender01
Level 2

Ok thank you for the help.

BasilDV

You are welcome, @fender01.

By the way, we've edited your post with your mobile number.

Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security.

Have a great day.

BasilDV