NBN box power cord missing

63darlingpoint
Level 2
Hello, We have recently moved into a new place. We were advised by TPG that NBN is connected. The NBN box was left behind by the previous occupier, however the power cord is missing. Have called TPG to arrange for a technician however they told us that none was available until April! We will be without internet until then. Can you please tell us how to go about getting a replacement cord ASAP!
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @63darlingpoint,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're able to locate the account using your community details and we can see that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager yesterday and discussed details of the NBN installation progress. We will raise this with them for additional reference on the ongoing installation.

Updates will be provided when it becomes available, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

ryanadeymccaul
Level 2
I am currently experiencing the same problem, having no power cord for the nbn box at my property. How do I solve this?
BasilDV

Hi @ryanadeymccaul

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have raised this case with our NBN service delivery team.

A case manager will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call to discuss this case further.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV