NBN installation

fabby123
Level 3
I don’t believe that to be true as they never show up when there is good weather too.
I am going to cancel installation altogether as it’s ridiculous
Riezl

Sorry to know that you wish to cancel. We have advised our Provisioning Team to contact you to further discuss the matter. 

eduardo23
Level 3
Wow what a trash service. At this point they are just lying to you. A technician didn't show up to my first appointment yesterday and you've had 5 missed appointments. I seriously think they just lying about appointments just to get money from us customers. I've had no internet since Nov 2nd 2020 since they cut off my adsl and now they ignoring my messages and calls about technician not showing up
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you, @eduardo23. We have escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team and a Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be in touch to further discuss the matter. Kindly await further updates through Email or phone call within 24 hours. 

fabby123
Level 3
I’ve rescheduled to have the installation done today and given assurances that the techs will show after the last debacle in February. They aren’t here yet. This is a joke
Riezl

We have checked the status of the appointment and it is still currently open, but the technician will be late. We'll continue to monitor this and revert to you for additional updates.