TPG Community

Get online support

NBN missed installation

mydezign77
Level 2

Hi,

I had signed TPG NBN 50 bunddle on 20th DEC 2018, Once i had recievd the moderm (27th DEC) TPG NBN case manger booked the NBN Tech on 25th Jan 2018. (8am to 12:00pm)

Today No ones call me the update installation status, I had talked to 4 TPG case mangers since 12:00pm 

They all did not able to provide the Update status as They can not controll the NBN co. just wait for the report or messages. 

I was waiting for whole day, my last call time was around 5:00pm ( I had spoke to TPG Supervisor) She told me that 10 Min. (4:50pm) ago Message recived from the NBN Co. ( Due to the Hot weater, it has been cancel) 

Need to rescheudle for the NBN tech earlist date is on 19th Feb. 

I was expected the internet connection since DEC. 2018 now on i have to wait until 19th Feb without Internet service. 

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @mydezign77,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details.

We apologise for the inconvenience this installation delay is causing you and we'd like to check if the appointment can be rescheduled to an earlier date.

We have made a follow up with our Provisioning Team and the assigned case manager will contact you tomorrow, before 12PM NSW time to discuss the matter.

Let us know should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @mydezign77,

We understand that our Service delivery team has been in touch and they've lodged the case to our third party provider NBN Co to have an earlier date to complete the installation of your service. Further updates will be given by them once available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

mydezign77
Level 2

Hi,

I just called to TPG to find out the reschelue for the date, TPG told me the the earlist date for thre NBN installation is 19th Feb due to short of Man power from NBN co. 

At this stage TPG can not constroll to NBN co. From DEC 2018, until 19th FEB, no internet service. 

mydezign77
Level 2

Hi Basil.

I just called to TPG to find out the reschelue for the date, TPG told me the the earlist date for thre NBN installation is 19th Feb due to short of Man power from NBN co. Even NBN Co. cancle for the installation date without any notice. TPG can not constroll to NBN co. for any futher assistance. 

From DEC 2018, until 19th FEB, no internet service. 

BasilDV

Hi @mydezign77,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

We understand the importance of your service. However, as you are aware we rely on NBN Co in resolving this delay in your service installation. As advised by the case manager handling your complaint, the earliest date that we could get is on the 19th of February 2019. Your case manager is currently monitoring the account and will provide you further updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV