NBN modem delivery

SOLVED Go to solution
susanjbeck
Level 2

Hello.
I'm waiting to take delivery of my new NBN modem. I checked the StarTrack website and it says it's been delivered. I haven't received a delivery notification and I certainly haven't collected it. 

Can you please followup on delivery or send a new modem.
FYI, the installation is scheduled for Friday 20 March.
Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
susanjbeck
Level 2

Hello.

Appreciate the effort in getting back to me when I understand you're probably overwhelmed with queries at the moment.

However, I'd like to point out the response provided wasn't particularly useful. As written, I'd already visited the freight company website to check the delivery status and the Post Office to confirm if the modem was there for collection. In other words I'd already taken the steps you advised and was seeking information on what to do next.

Luckily for me I visited the PO a second time and the modem was there for collection. This was fortunate as the NBN installation was schedule for the next day (even through I'd tried to reschedule/cancel through the TPG website, support chat, in response to the scheduling SMSs etc. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @susanjbeck,

Once your TPG modem order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you an email and SMS confirmation containing important delivery information.

If you weren't home when StarTrack attempted the delivery, they'll leave a card in your mailbox.

Your delivery will be held at a StarTrack location or your Local Post Office for 7 days before being returned to TPG.

We have created this article that will help you on How To Check TPG Modem Delivery Status

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

susanjbeck
Level 2

Hello.

Appreciate the effort in getting back to me when I understand you're probably overwhelmed with queries at the moment.

However, I'd like to point out the response provided wasn't particularly useful. As written, I'd already visited the freight company website to check the delivery status and the Post Office to confirm if the modem was there for collection. In other words I'd already taken the steps you advised and was seeking information on what to do next.

Luckily for me I visited the PO a second time and the modem was there for collection. This was fortunate as the NBN installation was schedule for the next day (even through I'd tried to reschedule/cancel through the TPG website, support chat, in response to the scheduling SMSs etc.