TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn battery replacement

Sarmila234
Level 2
will TPG or NBN pay for NBN battery repalcement? My battery beeps evey 15 minutes and requires replacement. I just connect 2month ago
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Sarmila234,

Welcome to the community!

TPG provides 2 year warranty for the NBN Back up battery from the day the NBN Battery was initially installed. I tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match. I'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Sarmila234,

Thanks for sending us your details. Based on NBN Co System the Back up battery was initially installed 10/07/2015. Although the battery is over two years, the status indicates it might still work. Is everything plugged in properly? Else, replacement is really needed. As mentioned, the battery is out of warranty so you are no longer eligible for the reimbursement.

You can visit this link to get details about NBN Battery Replacement

Let me know should you require further assistance.

claudecyrellcru
Level 2
Hi. My NBN box has been constantly beeping as it indicates that the battery needs replacement. Based on ths discussion on this thread, TPG provides 2-year warranty on the batteries, right? The NBN connection was only set-up around September 2018. Is the battery covered by the warranty? Thanks