Nbn installation

bluesky3
Level 2

Hi I got an email from tpg and say nbn bundle installation are confirmed (customer ID: xxxxxxx )
Then I connect nbn connection box still doesn’ t work , first power light is solid blue, second light is flashing, third light is flashing too and last light is not light, also I connect modem the internet light doesn’t become green
How long do I wait my nbn service is active?
WilL you send me sms or email to confirm my nbn service is active

Thanks
Junliang Zheng

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @bluesky3,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have escalated your concern to our Provisioning Team and we have advised the case manager to contact you within the day to discuss the status of the case.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @bluesky3,

We're able to locate the account using your given details. We've seen that your NBN service installation is still in progress. We recommend to connect your ADSL2+ modem/router for now while waiting for the completion of the installation.

The NBN installation appointment is scheduled on Tuesday, 25 February 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM, your attendance is required.

We responded to your other post located here. https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Deleted-Posts/Nbn-installation/m-p/45976#M186

Regards,