TPG Community

Get online support

New NBN and no internet signal

lukeshields11
Level 2

Hello TPG Team 

i recived a new modem and NBN connection network device ( last year sometime). i have only just got around to setting it up. It seems to start up but there is no internet connecting at all . i have been with TPG for the last few years and there is no issue with my old modem/ internet connection.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Amelia  

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @lukeshields11 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that the NBN was never activated.

The installation of the NBN service was requested to be cancelled since last year.

Did you process a new NBN order? If you have a new TPG account, please send it via PM for us to check it further.

BasilDV

lukeshields11
Level 2

Hello Basil 

Thankyou for your reply and looking into the issue - much appreciated.

The cancellation was made in error. Is there a way to reactivate?

I do not have a new account. 

Amelia

Shane

Hi @lukeshields11,

There is no way to reactivate the cancelled account. If you wish to get to get a service a new service application is required.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Hello Basil 

Thankyou for your reply and looking into the issue - much appreciated.

The cancellation was made in error. Is there a way to reactivate?

I do not have a new account. 

Amelia

lukeshields11
Level 2
Hi Shane

Can you advise you made the cancellation request ? I am the only account holder . I still hold an account with tpg and charged each month for internet.

Amelia
Shane

Hi @lukeshields11,

I apologise for the confusion to ensure that we have the correct account, send us a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can check the status of the service.

Regards,

Hi Shane

Can you advise you made the cancellation request ? I am the only account holder . I still hold an account with tpg and charged each month for internet.

Amelia