New NBN set up issue

cagank
Level 2
I have received delivery of NBN & Router from TPG. I have set up as per the instructions however only 3 blue lights showing & no green internet light on router. Are we set up at your end? We received a text to set up the equipment but no luck connecting. Please help ASAP.
8 REPLIES 8
david64
Level 15

Which of the 3 blue lights are on?

Can you upload a picture showing the cables connected to both boxes?

cagank
Level 2

55E4B33F-8A49-419D-BFAC-B84D8CCAF9A3.jpeg92BD49EA-B642-42B4-B221-50B8AA0AFAE4.jpeg1A2FD1B3-4A6D-4272-9F24-B11B1B0ADDA8.jpeg

cagank
Level 2

The DSL Blue light keeps flashing but the LAN blue light hasn't come on at all.

Can you please check if our NBN account is all set up.  We did get an email asking us to connect the hardware.

we have tried it in 2 different phone sockets neither work

many thanks Carole

david64
Level 15

Cabling looks good. 

Can't help with DSL light. Has to be TPG or NBN.

The LAN light may not come on until the DSL is on.

I notice that a moderator responded to your earlier post from 4:30. You should make another reply to him with info about DSL light flashing and add the pictures as well.

cagank
Level 2

Hi David

i am having trouble working out who is responding to me.  This chat line is very confusing.  
Can I please just stay with you re this as I have no idea where the other messages have gone.  I have taken another picture of the 3 blue lights both flash on & off power stays on however the LAN light has never come on. I might have to go back & set up my old ADSL if we can't get this fixed pretty soon.  Thanks

cagank
Level 2

For some reason now they won't accept the pictures I took.  Getting very frustrated now.

david64
Level 15

Sorry, but I can't help you further. I'm not part of TPG. Tomorrow morning, you should make a new post with the same subject and the text below and try to upload the picture of the cables. 

The DSL Blue light keeps flashing but the LAN blue light hasn't come on at all.

Can you please check if our NBN account is all set up.  We did get an email asking us to connect the hardware.

we have tried it in 2 different phone sockets neither work

many thanks Carole

cagank
Level 2

Ok will do.  Thanks