No nbn connection box

celinet
Level 2

Hi

I recently signed up for an nbn plan and received my new modem. However, I have not received an nbn network connection device and am unable to install the modem. 

6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @celinet

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We're sorry to learn that you encountered issues in getting your service activated. 

Your current service only requires self-installation however I will need to verify as to why you have not received the NBN network connection device. 

I will raise this to one of our Case Managers for assistance. May I also know your best call back time so I can organise a contact to be made?

Regards,

Ahra_G

celinet
Level 2

Around 5pm would be ideal. Thank you. 

Riezl

Thanks, @celinet. We have advised our Provisioning Team to contact you between 5PM and 5:30PM NSW time today.

Pashang11nahid
Level 2
I got a NBN contract with TPG and I received the modem but unfortunately there is no NBN network connection box plugged in at our house. Is there anything that you can assist in this regards? Otherwise I'm cancelling my service and I need full refund
Pashang11nahid
Level 2
Please call my daughter as I have language barrier
panalex1992
Level 2
I got a NBN contract with TPG and I received the modem but unfortunately there is no NBN network connection box plugged in at our house. Is there anything that you can assist in this regards? Otherwise I'm cancelling my service and I need full refund