TPG Community

Get online support

Recovering router admin password Archer VR1600v

Rosindtanya
Level 2

Hi, I changed the username and password for admin access but somehow today i could not have admin access anymore. How to reset and reconfigure my Archer VR1600v? Any guideline to reconfigure Archer VR1600v for my NBN TPG?

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Rosindtanya

Welcome to the Community!

You may factory reset the modem/router by pressing the tiny pinhole on the back of the device.

Press and hold it for at least 30 seconds until the light flashes.

Once done, then you may log in to the modem interface using the default information that can be seen on the sticker print out on the modem/router.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Rosindtanya
Level 2
My problem now is how to reconfigure my Archer v1600 after all settings got reset. Could you please share what settings need to be entered?
BasilDV

Hi @

We've created an article that will guide you on how to configure your modem/router.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

Paveldean
Level 2

I've got the same issue,  I've managed to reset the router to factory settings (admin/admin) but when  I try to log in I get the following message:

"Only one device can log in at a time. Do you want to continue and force the other device to log off?"

When I select yes, nothing happens.

How do I get past this?

Shane

Hey,

Try to perform a clear cache and cookies or try to use a different browser, in the event that still the same perform another soft-reboot this should do the trick.

Let us know how it will go. 

Cheers!

I've got the same issue,  I've managed to reset the router to factory settings (admin/admin) but when  I try to log in I get the following message:

"Only one device can log in at a time. Do you want to continue and force the other device to log off?"

When I select yes, nothing happens.

How do I get past this?