TPG NBN Relocation

Shane

Hi @jayesh25parab,

Our Provisoning Team identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. causing delayed installation. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager yesterday and advised that NBN Co. that the status of installation has been held due to Planned Remediation Date.

The NBN Technology is currently being rolled out around the country by the Australian Government. Once the NBN has rolled out in your area, you will have 18 months before the old network (ADSL) will be switched off if you're still on it.

The compensation will be provided once the service is active, it will be subject for approval and investigation by our Provisioning Team. Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news.

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates when it's available.

Cheers!

jayesh25parab
Level 2

So can you start ADSL network at my place till the time NBN work is completed? Obviously 18 months are there correct ?

Shane

Hi @jayesh25parab,

Once NBN Technology has been rolled in the area ADSL2+ will no longer be available. We tried to check it unfortunately ADSL2+ service is no longer available.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @jayesh25parab,

We understand that Provisioning team has been in touch and advised about the update that we received from NBN Co.

It seems that the LIC (Lead-in conduit) that is currently installed is unusable due to concrete cutting and trenching required. A new one needs to be installed and the planned remediation date is the 4th of September 2019.

They've restricted the payment on the account while we are waiting for the update from NBN Co.

Your case manager will be in touch with you once a new update is available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV

jayesh25parab
Level 2
I am still waiting for the internet connection. Your so called stupid provisioning team has kept me on hold from last 15 mins I bet those good for nothing ppl have nothing to say. The other day a case officer told me he will call and update me about the progress but as usually your customers service is so pathetic that they dont call. What is the role of the case officer i dont understand in ur organisation if they cant update a customer who is waiting from 2 months. Do u guys have any kind of work ethics or morals ? Additionally if your customer service job requires just saying we are assigning a case office and we dont have any updates as NBN has it i can forward u some resume of needy ppl.
Shane

Hi @jayesh25parab,

We apologise for the inconvenience. Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news. We've seen that our NBN Provisioning Team chased this with NBN Co. At the moment we are currently awaiting for the update on the planned remediation happened last 4th of September.

We'll request for urgent feedback tomorrow.

Cheers!

Riezl

Hi @jayesh25parab, our Provisioning Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. Please provide us your availability so we can advise the case manager to process a callback. Thank you.