TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN serial number mismatch

SOLVED Go to solution
Sennakse
Level 2
I recently connected to TPG NBN. Bit due to the serial number mismatch between my residential address and NBN box, connection is still not established after 10 days. How long does it take to resolve? I am calling and escalating to TPG daily twice. Only answer I am getting is tomorrow. Please help!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @Sennakse, we can see that the issue has been resolved. Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Cheers!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
BasilDV

Hi @Sennakse 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience and understand your frustrations regarding the delay in your NBN installation.

We were advised by NBN Co that they've detected an active service on the same LOCID with another Retail Service Provider (RSP) and they are currently following up with the said RSP before any changes.

We were advised to allow 5 business days for an update to be provided, but will chase it with our Service delivery team to continue applying pressure to NBN Co to get as much information as possible regarding this issue.

We will continue to push for a resolution with them and you will be updated as soon as we have additional information. In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV

Sennakse
Level 2
No updates for me still Smiley Sad
Shane

Hi @Sennakse,

Based on the latest log on file. One of our Provisioning Case Manager tried to contact you last Monday unfortunately no avail. We'll chase this up with them and request for urgent feedback. We'd like to get your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow.

Cheers!

Sennakse
Level 2
I called NBN after that 3 times. Now the new ETA given as 5 business days starting from 12th Smiley Sad
Ahra_G

Apologies for the inconvenience, @Sennakse

Our Provisioning Team is continuously chasing NBN Co to fast track a resolution. I will chase this with their team tomorrow to provide you with updates. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Sennakse
Level 2
Any updates for me?
BasilDV

Hi @Sennakse,

We'll chase this with our Provisioning team and have your case manager to contact you to discuss the updates from NBN Co.

They'll be in touch between 10AM - 12PM today.

Regards,

BasilDV

Sennakse
Level 2
Does my actual serial number updated against my residential address by NBN co?
Riezl

Hi @Sennakse, your address has a specific Location ID and your Location ID is linked to a specific NTD (NBN connection box) Serial Number.

We can see that our Provisioning Team tried to contact you on August 18,2019, but to no avail. Please provide us your next availability so we can advise the case manager to process a callback to discuss the status of your case.