TPG Community

Get online support

2022 eSIM support update

Arnaud
Level 2

Hi,

One year ago you posted on this forum that eSIM was coming.

Can I check if it will come this year?

Thank you

Arnaud

4 REPLIES 4
Dann

Hi,

Welcome to the Community!

We are also excited to provide eSIMs to our customers. However, we don't have any update as of the moment in when it is going to be available. Please keep on visiting our website (tpg.com.au) and for further updates.

Regards,

Dann

jurevics
Level 2
I just prepaid for a SIM that I believe is on its way to me in the post. I was hoping to use this new SIM with my Galaxy watch, which I imagine will work ok with Bluetooth connection to my Samsung phone, but to be able to use the watch as a phone outside of Bluetooth range from the phone, I'd need an eSIM, right? Will TPG be able to offer that?
Angeli

Hi @jurevics

Welcome to TPG Community! 

At the moment, we do not offer E-SIM but we are definitely looking into having this in the future. We'll be posting an update on our website and social media platforms when this becomes available. 

Cheers! 

MMT
Level 2
Level 2

TPG's updates are very vague, promised customers in 2021 (and earlier) that it would have updates for TPG customers, but still no update other than to say it still does not offer eSIM.  Any idea on timing, is 2022 any possibility?  If yes, what month?  If beyond Oct looks like I'll be one of the many that will have to unfortunately say goodbye to TPG.