TPG Community

Get online support

Activated international roaming but not working in Hong Kong. How do I fix it?

Level 2

Activated international roaming last night but it's not working (No Service) in Hong Kong.

I've tried

*restarting my iphone multiple times

*automatic and manual select of available networks

*turn off and on mobile data

*reset network setting

How do I fix it please?  I need to use it urgently.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @0412792368

The easiest and most cost effective way to contact us while on International Roaming is to visit our website

Prior to going overseas, the very first thing that you need to ensure is that your international roaming is already acitvated. Here's how:

How to activate International Roaming

In the event that your roaming service does not work, I would recommend following the troubleshooting steps from these articles: International roaming troubleshooting guide and TPG Mobile Support

Our standard Customer Care number is not available from overseas. If you need to contact us by phone, please call us on +61 13 14 23 for assistance. This call will be charged at the normal international rate from that country's service provider to Australia.

Thank you! 

keywr
Level 2

Hi, I have the same problem! Did your internaitonal roaming work in the end?

Ahra_G

Hi @keywr

We have created this community article, which may help with your concern.

How to activate International Roaming 

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

Ahra_G