TPG Community

Get online support

Check mobile phone data usage

Thanh
Level 2
Dears, how can I check my mobile phone data usage?
Not sure why the TPG App hasn't got that option?
Please help.
12 REPLIES 12
BasilDV

Hi @Thanh

Welcome to the community!

We've created an article that will guide you in checking your Mobile usage online. Here's the link.

Regards,

BasilDV

Thanh
Level 2

Thank you for your help Basil.

Previously in my old Galaxy Note 4 I could install the TPG App then checked my mobile data usage. It's handy as I can check my data usage anytime without login to My Account to check.

I just changed my phone to Galaxy Note 10+ and can't get that option in TPG App. Do you know why?

Thanks

Thanh

BasilDV

Hi @Thanh

We've updated the TPG Application, which currently support ADSL2+ Home phone, NBN and FTTB bundled service.

The new TPG application will not be able to provide details of our TPG Mobile SIM service (usage, etc.). Our Developers are currently working on the updates to support all of the services that we offer.

As of the moment, you may check the usage via TPG My Account.

Stay safe.,

BasilDV

AGoogleUser999
Level 2

What a backward step TPG you should not have introduced this new app if it was not going to display mobile usage

BasilDV

Thank you for your feedback @AGoogleUser999

Our Developers are currently working on updating our Application to display the mobile usage of our customers.

You may update your TPG App as soon as it is available.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

1abraham
Level 2
Its been a long time BasilDV.... there still is no app for sim usage?
BasilDV

We understand that you are excited to view your Mobile data usage using our TPG Application, however, it is still in progress.

You may view your Mobile data usage online, while waiting for the TPG App update.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

bbenevento
Level 2

You posted this reply is 2020...it is now May 2021 and still no progress. Looks like a good reason to change providers.

Its not rocket science. Checking mobile data usage is a basic requirement for anyone on a data plan.

When I  heck my account records it only shows data usage from the start of my plan (2019) to March 2020...Its May 2021! I have no access to the most recent files!

What is going on?

Shane

We apologise for the inconvinience that you are experiencing and we recognize the need for our customers to access they full account information via the mobile app, our developers are aware of this and are working on future improvements.

For the mean time you can access your TPG mobile account usage via TPG My account.

On the other hand, we'd like to clarify if the Mobile Data Usage does not show the 2021 records if so send me the screenshot via Private message also include your account details (Customer ID/ Mobile number).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regrds,

You posted this reply is 2020...it is now May 2021 and still no progress. Looks like a good reason to change providers.

Its not rocket science. Checking mobile data usage is a basic requirement for anyone on a data plan.

When I  heck my account records it only shows data usage from the start of my plan (2019) to March 2020...Its May 2021! I have no access to the most recent files!

What is going on?