TPG Community

Get online support

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation. can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 wee

Riezl

Thanks for getting back to us, @lyp.

We would need to raise this to Vodafone to fix the greeting message. Please be advised that the voicemail will be reset and all unread/saved messages will be removed. These can't be retrieved anymore.

Let us know if you wish to proceed.

lyp
Level 2
Level 2

Please proceed, thank you!

BasilDV

Hi @lyp,

I'm stepping in since @Riezl is currently not available.

We'll raise this with Vodafone and will provide you with the updates once available.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @lyp

Could you please send me a PM with the affected Mobile number?

BasilDV

dc1
Level 2
Level 2

I've followed all the instructions on this page but cannot get Visual Voicemail to work.

My device: iPhone 11 with iOS 14.2

In Phone app under Voicemail it shows "Setup" button. After tapping this it asks "Enter a voicemail password".

I enter a password (twice the same). It then says "Saving password...". I then get the following error message:

IMG_A1626276B19A-1.jpeg

I have also tried dialing 1217 to setup visual voicemail. This seems to be successful, but my phone still shows "Setup" button as described above.

I have also done the Network Settings Reset, and then tried to setup visual voicemail via 1217 and via Phone app. 

I am able to leave a voicemail. And I can retrieve voicemails via 121. But cannot get visual voicemail to go... :-(

Any suggestions?

Riezl

Hi @dc1, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

ivanov
Level 2

I can't seem to work out how to make a PM work, but perhaps the moderator is no longer with TPG (this is 2 years on). I need help on voicemail, and there doesn't seem to be anyone about to assist.

Ahra_G

Hi @ivanov

We're here to assist. Could you please try sending a PM to me directly?

Here's how:  How do I private message (PM) in the community

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

ivanov
Level 2

Thanks. PM sent, though I'm not sure to which moderator! Will check... it was Manuel... will see if I can redirect.