TPG Community

Get online support

I haven't received my SIM card yet

Javier
Level 2

Hi,

The 1st of January I payed for transferring my mobile number from Vodafone to TPG, the 4th of Jan. I received an email saying that the SIM card had been shipped and finally the 11th of Jan. I received another email saying that I should have received the SIM card already. I haven't received anything, I didn't even received any tracking number.

What should I do? I have called to customer service but always have waited for more than 30 minutes with no answer.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Javier ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're able to locate the account using your community details. Please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Javier wrote:

Hi,

The 1st of January I payed for transferring my mobile number from Vodafone to TPG, the 4th of Jan. I received an email saying that the SIM card had been shipped and finally the 11th of Jan. I received another email saying that I should have received the SIM card already. I haven't received anything, I didn't even received any tracking number.

What should I do? I have called to customer service but always have waited for more than 30 minutes with no answer.

Thanks.