TPG Community

Get online support

No outgoing services after changing plan

SOLVED Go to solution
SK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

Me and my husband recently upgraded our plans with TPG and were said that the new plan will be active from the new billing cycle. The new cycle starts today and instead of getting an upgraded plan we have all our outgoing services blocked, cannot even contact the tpg customer service. Everytime I try making calls it says that I do not have sufficient balance to make the call but my account is all clear and cannot find any help when I login to the tpg account. Can you please tell what's going on and when will we be able to get the service back??

This is very frustrating!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @SK.

We've successfully activated the mobile service on the new mobile plan and it should be working now.

We've tried to contact you to confirm if the service is working, but it appears that the call was missed.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

We thank you for taking the time to answer our call earlier @SK.

We understand how this issue can be frustrating, thus, we have already escalated this to our Mobile Team who will be in touch as soon as possible.

Riezl

Hi @SK.

We've successfully activated the mobile service on the new mobile plan and it should be working now.

We've tried to contact you to confirm if the service is working, but it appears that the call was missed.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!