TPG Community

Get online support

SIM Activation issue after porting from Vodafone

SK064
Level 2

I am now thinking I should have never joined TPG, still the same pathetic service as it was a few years ago. My friend ported his number from Vodafone to Kogan, and he was up and running within a couple of minutes. I decided to port my Vodafone number to TPG, and after activating more than 30 hours ago, still no service! Vodafone service already disconnected and TPG not working. Rang TPG customer service and they say they have to escalate. 

Can I claim loss of income due to your incompetency for keeping my services offline TPG? If you are unable to fix it before the 48 hours period finishes (as advertised by TPG), you will be getting a note for refund and compensation, as per my consultation with the Ombudsman.

4 REPLIES 4
SK064
Level 2
Confirming it has now worked. Took exactly 48 hours for the service to come online.... Any more issue and I'm gone!
Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, @SK064.

We would like to check what can be done for the service downtime and escalate this issue to our Complaints Resolution Team.

Can you send us a private message with your customer ID or Mobile Service Number so we can take a look at your account?

To send a private message, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Riezl

Hi @SK064, thanks for providing the account details via PM.

We have escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team and a case manager will be in touch within 24-48 hours to discuss the matter.

The case manager will contact you on the mobile number and email address we have on file.

Should you have a preferred contact details, please send it via private message. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @SK064, we can see that our Complaints Resolution Team has been in touch and discussed the resolution to the concerns you have raised.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Cheers!