TPG Community

Get online support

SIM activation

Ptfp67
Level 2
I am following instructions against 'How to activate your TPG Mobile SIM card' but I don't have the "SIM activation" option as per step 3. Instead, there are six table options including Mobile usage, mobile change of plan. Can you please help? Thank you
7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @Ptfp67 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into your Mobile account for better understanding of the situation. We tried to locate it via Community details to no avail.

Could you send it via PM? How do I private message (PM) in the community

Also, please send a screenshot of the options that you can see when you log in to 'My account'.

Regards,

BasilDV

Ptfp67
Level 2
Hi Basil

Attached is a screenshot as requested. Thank you
Rica_R

Hi @Ptfp67,

We received your message with your number and was able to review your account. 

Your mobile account is already activated, reason why the " Activate Sim" option is not available on your end. 

Should you require any further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

Regards, 

Ptfp67
Level 2
Can you please confirm the number for that sim?

When we dial from the phone with the sim in it, it says it's not activated.

The number i sent in the PM to Basil is certainly active, the sim i am asking about now is one that was provided as part of a tpg broadband back in May 2019

Thanks
Ahra_G

Hi @Ptfp67

Apologies for the confusion. As advised via PM, we can no longer activate the SIM since it's already past 90 days. The SIM bundle is good for 3 months and the SIM should have been activated within 30days after receiving the it hence the SMS sent to have it activated. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Margretabdou
Level 2

I'm trying to activate my sim not activate could you please help me thank you 

Daisy_Dhen

Hi Margretabdou,

Welcome to the Community! 

Please drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID number) so we can sort things out.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,