TPG Community

Get online support

SOS - No Signal near my house from December 2020

pavel_semiklit
Level 2

I've got a problem with the SIM card (my wife's SIM Card is affected as well) is that I can't receive or make calls in my area around my house, approx 500m - 1.5km (depends on a direction) from the house. When I try to make a call it goes from full bar to SOS and then the call fails, but the SMS still work. The 4G is mostly down.

I've been having this problem from December 2020. I've reported it to TPG multiple times, via email and online chat, no success. My wife has made a few calls (had to go outside) and spoke with the Support, but they couldn't fix it and didn't bother to follow up on the case.

I've chatted with Rolie Gajolyn <gajor@tpg.com.au> from TPG Support and he is basically ignoring my emails from the day I requested a full refund for December 2020.

I'm trying to get in touch with someone in TPG who could SOLVE this issue ASAP, as it's been a while now and I'm so disappointed in the service that TPG provides. I've been a TPG cusomer for many years and now being forced to find another provider....

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @pavel_semiklit 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the notes.

Your case has been raised to our Complaints resolution case managers; Customer relations and your case is now being reviewed. Your case manager will be in touch with you via Email or phone call as soon as an update becomes available.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

BasilDV