Tess
Level 2
Thank you.
Regards,
Tess
Riezl

No worries, @Tess. Smiley Happy

Riezl

Hi @Tess, we can see that our Mobile Team has been in touch and a SIM replacement has been requested.

We'll continue to monitor the case and keep you posted for updates where possible.

BasilDV

Hi @Tess,

The SIM card replacement was shipped on the 21st of September. Once received, please activate it and try the service again.

Update us if it's already working or not.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Tess
Level 2

Thank you, everyone.

I am still waiting for the SIM card to arrive.

I will definitely let you know if it's working.

Regards,

Tess

Ahra_G

You're very welcome, Tess

You may use this link once you have received the SIM to have it activated:

How to activate your TPG Mobile SIM card

Please let us know how it goes. 

Cheers! 

Tess
Level 2

Hi all,

Just to let you know, how it went.  The new SIM card did not work. It comes up with the same "failed to send message". For MMS only messages.

If I place the same new SIM card in a different phone it still does not work. We also tried to put another SIM card (again TPG one) in my phone and it does work.

It must be the way my account is set up in TPG initially. Must be a setting that it has been ticked wrongly.

Anyway, its quite disappointing and I am giving up, because I have spent too much time to try to sort this out.

Thank you for trying to help.

Regards,

Tess

Riezl

We know that you have every reason to be disappointed and we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @Tess.

We have sent a new MMS Settings and provided the PIN code via SMS. Kindly install it and let us know how it goes.

Tess
Level 2

It didn't work.

Tess