TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot send outward emails

jws
Level 3
Level 3

Hi. I can't send emails. I get

554 5.7.1 [TPG-S02] [09E7apvQ017516] Message rejected as it appears to be spam. Use SMTP AUTH, PostOffice, or contact the Postmaster Team <postmaster@tpg.com.au>

I am using Microsoft Outlook version 2009

On Windows 10.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @jws ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to fix this issue.

Please see link below.

Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP 

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@jws wrote:

Hi. I can't send emails. I get

554 5.7.1 [TPG-S02] [09E7apvQ017516] Message rejected as it appears to be spam. Use SMTP AUTH, PostOffice, or contact the Postmaster Team <postmaster@tpg.com.au>

I am using Microsoft Outlook version 2009

On Windows 10.

rje03
Level 2

Hi

I am having the same issue. Unfortionately my email is a slave and I can not simply change my password.

I am using Outlook 2019 and i am getting the following error:

554 5.7.1 [TPG-S02] [1434fBGL022097] Message rejected as it appears to be spam. Use SMTP AUTH, PostOffice, or contact the Postmaster Team <postmaster@tpg.com.au>

Can you please send my details to post master to have my email unblocked?

Regards

RJE

Ahra_G

Hi @rje03

You may check this article that we created on how to manage your email addresses:

How to Manage your Email

Or follow the steps below:

A Slave email is a separate account that has it's own inbox. Aside from your main TPG account, 19 more email accounts can be created. 

1. Log on to your TPG account by entering your TPG username and password in the "Your TPG Account" section on the home page: https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/your_account
2. Click on the 'Manage your email accounts' link. This is located under the section headed "Email Management."

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G