Crypto Spammers

romap
Level 3
I am continually receiving these types of emails, from TPG Community, everytime I block them they come again with a new name, can somebody sort this out thanks 

Hi! Do you want to earn more than $5,000 in your first week? Hurry up to jumped on the insane bitcoin profits and quietly get rich! Open a FREE account on www.cryptojack.net and make money online! This is a chance to get your piece of the pie!
Got the below message when trying to send first time obviously they are piggybacking
Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @romap ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we'll handle this internally.

Regards,

@romap wrote:
I am continually receiving these types of emails, from TPG Community, everytime I block them they come again with a new name, can somebody sort this out thanks 

Hi! Do you want to earn more than $5,000 in your first week? Hurry up to jumped on the insane bitcoin profits and quietly get rich! Open a FREE account on www.cryptojack.net and make money online! This is a chance to get your piece of the pie!
Got the below message when trying to send first time obviously they are piggybacking
Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

romap
Level 3

Thanks Shane