TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Drop outs constantly

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi @LT, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further look into this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Adam2025
Level 2

Same issue with mine? exactly same scenario, i'm the verge of changing ISPs due to this, like this problem has been happening since what 2018? some of these posts and yet no one can tell me or us what's causing it and how it can be fixed? like is there that much of a lack of documentation you can't tell us what's happening? 

Shane

Hi @Adam2025,

One of my colleague responded to your post located here.

We would love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand what causing the dropouts. Send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Same issue with mine? exactly same scenario, i'm the verge of changing ISPs due to this, like this problem has been happening since what 2018? some of these posts and yet no one can tell me or us what's causing it and how it can be fixed? like is there that much of a lack of documentation you can't tell us what's happening?