TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Closing Down Sale

BasilDV

Hi @GhostRider

Please shoot me a PM with your chariot account details and contact number.

We'll raise this further with Chariot.

BasilDV

GhostRider
Level 3

Thanks for the response Basil.

Chariot cannot assist with this as TPG is closing Chariot down and TPG will ultimately be in control of the domain.

The domain in question is pipeline.com.au.

Happy to keep this thread open to the public as there is alot of interest in this issue.

Cheers

GhostRider

BasilDV

Hi @GhostRider

We need your contact details as well.

Provide it via PM to avoid compromising your security.

BasilDV

GhostRider
Level 3

Hi BasilDV,

Ive sent you a PM as requested with my private email on 23rd July in regard to the transfer of the @pipeline.com.au domain to me. I can arrange to keep this domain and email accounts for your clients active instead of shutting it down. Its the right thing to do.

I just want to keep this issue public as there is alot of interest in how you and TPG respond.

Thanks

GhostRider

BasilDV

Thank you @GhostRider.

This has been forwarded and someone will be in touch with you for further discussion.

BasilDV

GhostRider
Level 3

Hi Baz,

Unfortunately I have had no contact at this point. Time is rapidly running out until my email disappears forever. I can see you have been very helpful to alot of people in this community and am hoping you can do the same for me. I would hope that after being a paying customer for 30 years I might get some priority.

Regards

GhostRider 

BasilDV

Hi @GhostRider

We are still waiting for the update.

We'll be in touch once it becomes available.

BasilDV

GhostRider
Level 3

Hi BasilDV,

Hoping you can use your influence to get a response here. My time is about to run out as my email will be shutdown. I have an easy solution with a transfer of the domain.  Can you please advise what the delay in getting back to me is?

I have a large number of people impacted by this who would love a response.

Regards

GhostRider

GhostRider
Level 3

Hi BasilDV and Team,

Any updates on this or can I conclude that you cannot assist with a 30 year customer and the other 6000 customers you are cutting off?

Please assist asap.....

Thanks 

GhostRider

BasilDV

Hi @GhostRider

We have reached out to iiNet the owner of the domain and we have been advised that they currently do not have any plans to sell the domain. You can reach out to them directly by going to Connect West - Contact.

BasilDV