New house construction connection

millie2019
Level 2
I have a new house construction and contacted TPG to get underground cable connection. I just paid a lot for undergound electric pit and dont want overhead TPG/Internet. Expected move in 3/2021. I have appt to meet NBN re installation in 10 days, and asked me to bring modem. Tried to explain about my situation but feel I’m getting the bog standard connection template. Also want to know if foxtel can go underground with TPG or internet cables? I’m concerned...
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @millie2019 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team to check if there is something we can do about the cabling of the new house, please send me your best contact number and preferred time also confirm the service address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@millie2019 wrote:
I have a new house construction and contacted TPG to get underground cable connection. I just paid a lot for undergound electric pit and dont want overhead TPG/Internet. Expected move in 3/2021. I have appt to meet NBN re installation in 10 days, and asked me to bring modem. Tried to explain about my situation but feel I’m getting the bog standard connection template. Also want to know if foxtel can go underground with TPG or internet cables? I’m concerned...

ameliaspalloni
Level 2

There is an additional progression accommodated wellbeing, which is the security valve. In occasions when weight overshoots the pre-set cutoff points, best geyser for home use it calms the weight and releases water. The attachment itself is fusable. Close by, there are warm markers which educate the client when the water gets warmed. There's no overheating either, as the warm pattern keeps the water from surpassing the set temperature.

rossi065
Level 2

With plenty of brands, variety of styles, looks, and designs, you may get overwhelmed. This is why; we have curated the list of best ceiling fans for kids with all facts and details to assist you with finding the best ceiling fan for kids. While preparing this list, we have keenly looked into the things which kids will like.

best tower fans in india