TPG Community

Get online support

Still waiting on technician to complete installation

SOLVED Go to solution
Angeli

Hi @gestogiovane

We'd like to inform you that your NBN has been activated yesterday and we've noticed that you are able to utilise the internet service today. If you encounter an issue, please do not hesitate to let us know. 

Best regards, 

Angeli

lonitz59
Level 2

Customer ID: xxxxxx

TPG offer a pathetic service. I have been waiting about 4 weeks now to be connected. I have NO phone line or socket in my building to plug my eqyuipment in. TOG promised me on day one when I signed up that they would 'SEND OUT A TECHNICIAN TO CHECK ALL CABLES ETC. " but they never have. TPG is basically LIARS who are quick to grab your money but provide NO SERVICE.

Shane

Hi @lonitz59,

We apologise if you feel that way, I was able to locate the account using the posted details and we've seen that the ongoing installation is being handled by our NBN provisioning team, we've seen that you have been in contact with one of our NBN Provisioning case manager and provided the current update, I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will raise this with them for additional reference, details will be provided when it becomes available.

Regards,

Customer ID: xxxxxx

TPG offer a pathetic service. I have been waiting about 4 weeks now to be connected. I have NO phone line or socket in my building to plug my eqyuipment in. TOG promised me on day one when I signed up that they would 'SEND OUT A TECHNICIAN TO CHECK ALL CABLES ETC. " but they never have. TPG is basically LIARS who are quick to grab your money but provide NO SERVICE.