TPG Community

Get online support

Inquiry about Internet connection

Highlighted
Level 1a

My network changes its IP more than twice a day and in the meantime, the Internet connection is lost. I can't stand it any longer and in a previous inquiry you have sent me a new router for shipping charges, but things haven't changed. Fix this. Smiley Mad

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

We're sorry to learn that you are still experiencing connection issues, @sjh001111.

There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:

1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.

2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.

3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area

Nonetheless, a call back has been organised to be made from our Technical team tomorrow, 18 Sept 2020 between 1-2PM. 

Feel free to let us know should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Level 1a
Please don't call me. I can't understand the pronunciation.

These are the ip addresses assigned to me and I hope you can solve it based on this.
Highlighted

Hi @sjh001111

The case is being investigated by our Engineers.

In order to resolve the issue, they need to contact you directly via phone call in case they need you to run some test.

They may need your confirmation in case they need to send out a technician as well.

We understand that you've contacted our Tech team earlier since you've missed the call from our Engineers, but will advise them to call you again later today.

BasilDV