TPG Community

Get online support

Still no internet at all, what's happening?

SOLVED Go to solution
colemanhome18
Level 4

We still have no internet at all. It's been days and now weeks.

We have had 4 NBN technicians come out now. When they do their job, it works right away. Within 5 minutes, it stops working again.

We have to work and school at home now. This is impossible! Our security system also will not work because of this, putting my family in danger - unfortunately, there has been a jump in attempted break-ins, I caught one the other day!

No one is helping. Nothing has improved. We are paying for the service that does not work at all. Then told if we cancel we will be charged a fee, which you can not do after the recent Government ruling on this.

I want a reply today and this resolved. I am also contacting a member of TPG senior management via LinkedIn to make them aware of what's going on.

Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi 

Great, our troubleshoot worked 

you can browse now too 

IP: *********
CallerID: AVC*******
Connected at: 2020-04-17 12:37:14
Connected for: 2m ,  

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
RajenS

Hi             

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service

colemanhome18
Level 4

Hi,

My mobile is 0410965385.

I spoke to the NBN technician today who confirmed that the MAC ID on the Arris box has not been registered to our address when it was changed before him.

I'm trying to speak to support and they will not listen! Keep doing what they want to do. The process required now according to NBN Co is to arrange a tech to come out again and register the MAC ID.

Can you please assist. There is a ticket current but your team has no idea on this issue,

Thanks.

RajenS

Hi

looking at your account now 

Thanks 

colemanhome18
Level 4

Ok thanks. I'm here and finally someone has strated chatting to my online. Should I get off that?

RajenS

@colemanhome18  

Please let us know what the best time to call you?

Thanks 

Rajen 

colemanhome18
Level 4

Ok sounds good.

Let's say call me at 11.15AM. thanks

RajenS

@colemanhome18 

Great,  I can see you are online now. 

CallerID: AVC*************
20min avg. speed: download 0Kbits/s, upload 0Kbits/s
Connected at: 2020-04-17 09:32:30

Thanks 

Rajen 

colemanhome18
Level 4

Hi,

I am. Just on a video call with someone at the moment. Shouldnt be too far off.

colemanhome18
Level 4

Hi,

Ok I'm off te call and free right now. Ok to get on a call.

Let me know. Thanks.