TPG Community

Get online support

Whirlpool: Keep the discussion public!

SOLVED Go to solution
MattSpew
Level 2

I strongly advice people NOT to use this so called TPG Community; ultimately it's just an attempt to limit public customer feedback on Whirlpool.

Keep your discussion open and public, keep it on Whirlpool!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WayneR
Staff
Hi @MattSpew

I do not think about it as limiting feedback. I believe it is another avenue to get in touch, provide feedback or to be part of another community.

I have been apart of WP for many years as a rep and a general user and like all communities they have rules and code of conduct.

As you know the famous WP quote:

"WP is not an official support channel."

[Edit: Grammar]

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Luna
Level 5

Hey @MattSpew

Other Telcos like Optus and Telstra also have a pretty healthy Community and a Whirlpool presence. The TPG Community seems like it will be good for more general support issues and a replacement for the old TPG Forum rather than for Whirlpool.

WayneR
Staff
Hi @MattSpew

I do not think about it as limiting feedback. I believe it is another avenue to get in touch, provide feedback or to be part of another community.

I have been apart of WP for many years as a rep and a general user and like all communities they have rules and code of conduct.

As you know the famous WP quote:

"WP is not an official support channel."

[Edit: Grammar]
Refund
Level 3

I strongly agree with you. No matter what we put here. It's got blocked in a second.