TPG Community

Get online support

Activate roaming from overseas

NadH
Level 2
I activate the international roaming on my account, it seems I forgot to activate the roaming on my device.
I’m currently overseas, I can’t receive any sms and I can’t access my account to add balance as I’m not receiving the verification code through sms as normal. Is there any way to activate the roaming on my device and start receiving messages taking into consideration that I can’t see the cellular anymore on my iPhone. Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @NadH 

Since you're already overseas, you may request to activate the International roaming through our Privacy team.

Simply complete the form at https://tpg.com.au/identity.

You'll need to select 'confirm identity' as the contact reason and leave a short note in the comments section that you're looking to activate the international roaming of your the mobile service. We also recommend popping your overseas number into the contact number option, including any area codes, so that we can reach you by text.

BasilDV

NadH
Level 2
Hi BasilDV

Thank you for the advice. The identity confirmation form is submitted couple of days ago, however, I still can’t receive any SMS’s from Australian numbers. Do I have to do anything else from end to get the international roaming fully activated? Thank you
Ahra_G

Hi @NadH

Have you received a confirmation that your Roaming service has been activated? If yes, we recommend on having a read on this article: TPG Mobile International Roaming - FAQ

If the issue persists, send in your TPG mobile number or account number via private message and we'll look into this. 

-Ahra_G