TPG Community

Get online support

Charged my mobile plan after cancellation, first $15 then again $11

kunal9122
Level 2

Can you tell me why are you charging me for service after I cancelled my service?

First you charged next month fee or $15 although I cancelled my service days before my billing cycle ends. And now again charged another $11 after just another week following first $15 charge.

Please fix this ASAP and refund what you charged illegally.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @kunal9122,

We charge an $11 port out fee when you're porting out your service to another carrier. You can find more information by clicking on the link below.

https://www.tpg.com.au/sites/tpg/files/2024-01/TPG-Mobile-SIM-Only-Plans-Product-Brochure.pdf

Let us know if we can assist further. 

-Ahra_G

kunal9122
Level 2

Port out fee!!! Are you serious!!! I can't beleive some one can be charged for porting out the number this days! What about port in fees? Is there any? You should've charged me for that as well as I ported my number in.

What about the second $15 charged for next month way before my billing cycle finished? This is a prepaid service not postpaid, if I don't continue my service there shouldn't be any charge. Also I was confirmed, by TPG rep when I cancelled my service due to poor network coverage at my place, that the charge that has been already taken for next month will be refunded.

Aubrey

@kunal9122 Please send your details via private message and we'll take a look at your account.