TPG Community

Get online support

TPG not refunding even after promising they would

Johnl38
Level 2
On 9th Sept I ported my internet from TPG to another provider

On the 9th, TPG charged me $74.95 for internet starting on the 15th Sept.
I called on 12 September to have this refunded and they told me that my details on their system was incorrect and I had to do a verification (ref:_00D20GC5._5003z2). After I did this I requested a refund but no action.

On 27 Sept I was charged $67.49 by TPG. I called to ask about the status of my previous refund and they didn’t even process it. In addition, the person on the call said that they would waive the cancellation fee of $67.49.
I have been a customer for over 10 years and have not been on a contract. It’s not fair to be charged a cancellation fee when there is no contract to be cancelled.

I called again on 21 October as it has been over a month and I have not received a refund for services I HAVE NOT RECEIVED. They opened a case and the amount is not even correct. case # 13131223.

The total refund should be $74.95 + the $67.49 waived cancellation fee.

If I do not receive a response or a refund by Monday 23/10 I will be taking this to the TIO as it has been OVER A MONTH since my initial request.

This is terrible service for a customer of over 10 years
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Johnl38 

We are here to help turn your experience around.

In order to review the case, please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV