TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to log into account dashboard

shikwai
Level 2

Hi,

I'm unable to log into my account dashboard. I get a message pop-up saying "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later." and then it gets me back to the original page.

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @shikwai 

Are you trying to access your mobile account?

If yes, you need to use the username or customer ID number of the mobile account itself as it is different from your internet account.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

shikwai
Level 2

Hi @BasilDV,

I have an NBN plan and mobile account, and I click "Click here to manage your other services." After that, I redirect to the login page, and the message is, "Something has gone wrong. You will be redirected to the homepage. Please try again later."

BasilDV

Hi @shikwai 

In order to access your mobile account, you need to use the mobile username or customer ID number itself.

No need to use the NBN account username or customer ID, unless you want to check your NBN account.

BasilDV

BobMW
Level 2

Its a "MeToo" trying to access my Mobile account dashboard.

I have used my account number and password.

I see the dashboard behind the "Something has gone wrong..." message and the details are correct but I get redirected t o log in again.

I have used Firefox, Chrome and Safari. OSX 12.7

BasilDV

Hi @BobMW

Did you use your Mobile account username or customer ID number? Or you used your Internet account to login?

Please send us a private message with your account details for checking.

BasilDV