TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to log into account dashboard

brentons152
Level 3

Hi Basil, problem solved. Logged in using the phone, changed password, printed invoice, wait a couple of hours, then use PC and login using Account Number from last Invoice and new password.

Regards

BasilDV

Great!

Have a good day!

nest1e
Level 2

Hello Basil I am having the same problem, can i please send you a private message

BasilDV

Hi @nest1e

Yes, we'd like to check on this and see what we need to get your access back.

BasilDV

Markglynn
Level 2
Hi,

I am also having the same problem. Tried changing my password but getting an error screen aswel
ta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I attached the screenshots.

1) Login to the TPG site

2) Login to the dashboard (screen1)

3) The processing screen2 appears (screen2)

4) The transition comes abck to the login screen of the TPG site

Shane

Hi @ta ,

One of our community users we're able to fix this issue, please check this thread and let us know how it will goes.

Regards,

Hi

I attached the screenshots.

1) Login to the TPG site

2) Login to the dashboard (screen1)

3) The processing screen2 appears (screen2)

4) The transition comes abck to the login screen of the TPG site

EVL
Level 2
Level 2

The same thing is happening to me. The first screen shot is what I see but it is for my old NBN account. When I click on the link to "manage other services" (my current 5G wireless internet), I get the second screen shot which disappears in about 5 seconds taking me back to the log in screen.

I can't get anyone to answer the phone, promised robo return calls never happen and I can't log in. Really really sick of this provider with absolutely no customer service.

Shane

Hi  @EVL ,

Try the following:

1. Go to TPG's reset password page: https://account.tpg.com.au/reset-password
  2. I think I entered the phone number in the first field on that page because the customer ID didn't work. Try one or the other.
  3. Reset the password.
  4. Go to the usual TPG login page. Enter your phone number and new password.

Regards,

The same thing is happening to me. The first screen shot is what I see but it is for my old NBN account. When I click on the link to "manage other services" (my current 5G wireless internet), I get the second screen shot which disappears in about 5 seconds taking me back to the log in screen.

I can't get anyone to answer the phone, promised robo return calls never happen and I can't log in. Really really sick of this provider with absolutely no customer service.

EVL
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you so much! That worked at last