ACCC nbn refund

bd2901
Level 2

I was told in February that I was eligible for a refund. I was given the option of changing plans which I did immediately. I asked over the phone if changing plans to the plan selected would enable me to receive a refund; I was told yes.

June - still no refund. I contacted TPG to find out what was going on and was told the plan that I CHANGED to was the SAME as my previous plan and thereby did not make me eligible for a refund, despite being it being a different name, speed, price and being told in early correspondence that it was a different plan and therefore enabled me to receive a refund. Not a problem; so I changed it again, I again checked that I would be able to receive a refund and was told that yes my refund would be processed ASAP.

July - I have been charged TWICE for changing plans TWICE despite being told that only one move was changing plans. I asked when I would receive my refund and was told "shortly".

August - It is now SIX MONTHS into this issue. I have received no further communication about what is happening. I understand that refunds, especially in bulk, are difficult to process but this is beyond belief.

So again,

Can someone please tell me what is happening in terms of my refund?

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @bd2901,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have made a follow up with our Escalations Team and will have a case officer contact you between 2PM and 3PM NSW Time to discuss the status of the refund.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please let us know.

Riezl

Hi @bd2901, our Escalations Team tried to contact you, but to no avail. Please provide us your most convenient time to receive a call so we can have the assigned case officer process a callback.

Riezl

Hi @bd2901, we can see that our Escalations Team has been in touch and provided a resolution to the concerns you have raised.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.