TPG Community

Get online support

Compliant: TPG charged me for 30 days NBN fee and cut my NBN connection

colinpro
Level 3

On July 18, 2023, I submitted a request to cancel my NBN service with TPG.  The next day, TPG charged me 29.02 and cut my NBN connection, leaving me an 30-day policy notice sort of thing. So, in my understanding, how 30-day notice policy works is, customer gave 30 days notice to TPG for cancellation, and TPG will cut your NBN connection straight away and charg you for the next 30days without providing any NBN connection. 

I called TPG customer help for this. Now been wating for 1 hour on the phone, kicked back and forth by different departments. 

Anyone can help? This causes serious problem for me now while working from home. 

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @colinpro 

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can arrange for you.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

colinpro
Level 3

why my previous massesage got deleted?

BasilDV

Hi @colinpro 

We understand that our team has been in touch and advised that the case will be investigated.

Further updates will be provided by your case manager once available.

BasilDV

colinpro
Level 3

For your reference, I have lodged a formal complaint with fair trading NSW for this case. I have been working from home for three days without Internet connection. In my talk with your team this whole afternoon, I was in the end sent to the sales team and asked to pay for a new account setup. I can't believe this is the customer service of an ASX listed complany. 

BasilDV

Hi @colinpro 

Kindly send us the reference number of your complaint and will raise this with our Complaint resolution team; Customer relations for further handling.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

colinpro
Level 3

I got redirected to a different organization. Currently, it shouldn't be your concern. 

Still waiting for the response from your customer relations team and Complaint resolution team. 

Shane

Hi @colinpro ,

We coordinated this with our complaints resolution team, you should receive an update from them within the day via email.

Regards,

I got redirected to a different organization. Currently, it shouldn't be your concern.

Still waiting for the response from your customer relations team and Complaint resolution team. 

Shane

We note that one of our complaint resolution teams was in touch with you yesterday and provided an update on the escalated complaint. Expect new updates as soon as they become available via Email, SMS, or phone call. Should you require more assistance, please let us know.