Email not working

jhays
Level 2

I am very unhappy with the service from TPG.  I have called multiple times to try and fix my email and keep getting told that they have escalated the issue and I will have a return phone call.

I have made calls on the  27/10, 31/10, 3/11, 14/11,15/11, 17/11 waited for 2.56min to get through they were supposed to call me back with 24 hours.  Called again on the 19/11 waited for 46 min and they hung up I don’t have the time to sit on the phone when I am trying to run a business.  I then called again on the 20/11 waited another 50mins only to be told that they had escalated the issue and I would be receiving a call back I will not hold my breath it could be the last one.  I have rung again today and was on the phone on hold after speaking with a consultant and the call dropped out after 1hr 20mins.  I have rung them back again and I am still on hold at the moment.   I have also emailed the complaints department and no one as returned my email.   

I would appreciate a call back and the matter resolved immediately otherwise I will be in contact with the Ombudsman and whatever government department I need to solve this issue.  I am losing money and business as I cannot use my emails however I am still paying for a service that I am not receiving.  I am being told by people that now my email are bouncing back to them.  Its seems that whenever people register for the messaging they have trouble with their emails.  I can lodge into my account by not my post office.

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE URGENTLY

4 REPLIES 4
david64
Level 15

Hi @jhays . What happens when you try to login to Post Office? Is there an error message?
What URL do you use?

What error messages do your senders get trying to send to you?

jhays
Level 2

This is the message that I get

Wrong Username and password try again

I have reset it several times and still doesn't work.   I am using Google Chrome.

The message they are getting

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

jhays@tpg.com.au

host 27.32.32.12 [27.32.32.12]

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<jhays@tpg.com.au>:

550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

jhays
Level 2

I have tried to transferred my email along time ago however I cannot see my emails I cannot receive a pin

david64
Level 15

@jhays . Is this the URL you get to login to Post Office?  https://postoffice.tpg.com.au/login

Have you tried the "Forgot password?" link?

Instructions are sent to the mobile phone in your account.

When you registered to transfer your email to the new provider (TMC) did you receive a verification email and did you action that message?

If not, your email might be "suspended".

Suspended email addresses can be unsuspended by following these steps to opt-in to transferring the email address to The Messaging Company. This recovery process will be available until the email address is deleted. After being suspended for 21 days, email addresses will be permanently deleted and can no longer be recovered or transferred.

This might explain the bounce from your senders.

Otherwise, a moderator will have to invesigate.