TPG Community

Get online support

Lost connection after storm

jind21
Level 2

After the storm today in Maroubra NSW 2035, the internet connection dropped and has not returned over 9 hours later.

NBN NTD appears to have all lights on.

However there is no internet or ADSL light on the modem router (TPLinkVR1600v), just the power and 2.4 & 5 GHz lights.

I have already checked on the NBN network status page and it states there is no network outage detected.

Attempted to turn off and on the modems multiple times already.

Please help to sort this out ASAP so I can get reconnected, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Green_Yoshi
Level 2

I have the same issue after lighting storm happened around 3.00pm this afternoon and the internet still has not returned.

NBN box power and downstream light are solid, upstream light is blinking and online light is off.

Please provide solution ASAP.

Thanks.

deepinspace
Level 2

We have the exact problem. We have been working using Bluetooth tehthering.. Please help!

BasilDV

Hi Guys,

If your service is not affected by an outage and still not able to get the internet after performing basic reboot to your hardware. 

Then send us a private message with your account details and sort things out for you.

BasilDV

Kenman
Level 2

Hi,

I'm in the same situation, I have no internet and even doing the basic reboot to hardware, nbn box is flashing constantly.  Who can I contact?