TPG Community

Get online support

My NBN has no Internet connection, please help

leodeng74
Level 2

Hi there,

I cancelled my NBN plan, but it should be closed down on 31/10,  before that think I should still be able to use the service as a TPG customer.

But from this noon, no Internet connection.

Is it a mistake that TPG staff turned down it with an earlier date accidentally?

- Username: leodeng74
 - Customer ID: 4252550
 - Cancellation date: 31/10/2020

Also, I want to know is it possible I postponed the cancellation date a bit later since my next service provider seems not possible ready right after 31/10, because I already paid for the early cancellation of the 30 days period.

Thanks a lot!

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @leodeng74 , 

Welcome to the Community! 

It appears that the account is already in the process of being cancelled. 

I have raised your concern to our Cancellation team for assistance. Kindly await for the call today. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

leodeng74
Level 2

Thanks, Ahra_G,

Still no Internet connection now, it's painful for working from home... have to use my phone.

Hope this can be solved today somehow.

Cheers

BasilDV

Hi @leodeng74 

We've checked the account and it appears that the NBN service was already taken by your new provider, which is why the service is not working even though the cancellation is still in progress.

Our team cannot take the service back as it will cause an issue with your service installation from another provider.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

leodeng74
Level 2

HI @BasilDV ,

Thanks for your concern.

Yes, I have already been transferred now.

Cheers

BasilDV

Glad to be of assistance, @leodeng74.

We wish you all the best with your new provider and hope that you'll consider us again in the future.

Have a great weekend.

BasilDV