No internet

SarahM
Level 2

guilou
Level 2
Same issue in Highgate (6003) since this afternoon. Power Cycle doesn’t work. Checked NBN Outage website, No known problem in our area.
chelsea999
Level 3
If you're support site was up last night knowing that it is a DNS issue, I would have used another public DNS like Google, 8.8.8
.8 in the WAN connection string instead of TPG's DNS servers. That would at least temporarily solved the issue for the techies.

Now I get a yellow ticked icon next to the internet status icon.

For those who game, just go into your Network, EWAN, advanced section and check the ”Use the Following DNS Addresses" to add the DNS server 8.8.8.8. This is for those who has the TPLINK VR1600.

Remember once TPG resolves the issue, uncheck "Use the Following DNS Addresses: " to default back to using TPG DNS servers.
mrjimsta07
Level 2
Hi there for the past couple of days the Internet for both my iPhone and Xbox one has been unusable,I thought you guys said it’s super fast NBN speed then why am I having this problem
I’ve tried disconnecting the modem multiple times and no luck, still awful.
kuancindy
Level 3

Yes I have the problem where the NBN connection was very slow around 8pm 15th Sept. This morning, I keep getting error when going to any pages including TPG Support webpage. It gives me 502 Bad Gateway error.

If I refresh any error pages, then it will connect but very very slow. Is TPG looking into this?

Aileen
Level 2
Any one else have no internet in Mornington, Victoria?
kuancindy
Level 3

TPG Support has switched off their support line. So you cannot call them to report the problem. This is very bad customer service. 

Sparksy1
Level 2
No NBN here since last night. Gold Coast QLD
calmgreg1
Level 3

Down south in Melbourne. Similar situation with above comments Went to the stage of re-booting Nbn and also router with some improvement but connectivity is not right.

Kellycely
Level 2
Not internet at all since yesterday