TPG Community

Get online support

TPG 5G Home Internet Mistake Leading to Drop TPG as a customer after 5 1/2 years......

PC069
Level 2

Sadly after 5 1/2 years with TPG with FTTB internet access.... with fantastic service, I have to part with TPG for Internet Service  and move to another service provider...

This is all due to TPG's 5G home internet service they promoted 100mbp download and 20mbps typical connection, which only provided 1-2 mbps download typical connection after 1 days, had to go back to my FTTB connection as 5G does not work and the TPG engineer informing me 3mbps download is the best TPG can offer when you pay for premium 5g 100mps downlaod and 20mps upload and I was stupid to covert from FTTB to 5G and should revert back...

After TPG community moderator assisted with me keeping my FTTB (just request to remove the FTTB disconection as I am paid till 5th July) TPG decided I have to pay full  $89.99 instead of thew $59.99 and then by AUGUST TPG fees update to $74.99 which is my existing contract, after spending hours with Customer service and biling dispute, they can not assist and inform me I have to pay even though they agreed issue is with TPG....

So after the time wasted calling TPG.. Yesterday with the Customer Service Manager, I have informed them to disconnect my Internet service with them as I can get better offer else where with the 89.99 a month....

I am also in process to move my phone service to another provider another provider as I can not get bundled discount.....

1 REPLY 1
Carolyn09
Level 2

You can reach out to the new provider's customer support to clarify any doubts or questions you may have about their services, pricing, and terms. If necessary, schedule the installation or activation of services with your new provider to ensure a seamless transition.