TPG Community

Get online support

TPG email to The Messaging Company - Mail Filter Settings

Level 3
Level 3

After being with TPG over 20 years plus, i have accumulated over 800 pages of SPAM/ crap email addresses and have been blocked.

Noticed today that the usual filtering system in TPG Post Office is now blanked out. Is this filtering system going to be transferred to each individual customer over to The Messaging Company  and continue blocking.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @05 ,

The Spam filtering for TPG is different from the TMC so there may probably a changes with it, it is best to contact TMC directly to clarify this.

Regards,

After being with TPG over 20 years plus, i have accumulated over 800 pages of SPAM/ crap email addresses and have been blocked.

Noticed today that the usual filtering system in TPG Post Office is now blanked out. Is this filtering system going to be transferred to each individual customer over to The Messaging Company  and continue blocking.

david64
Level 15

I've been told that even though TPG caused the problem with the address filters, they're not going to fix it, and will leave it to TMC when the transfer is done in mid October, still a few weeks away.