TPG Community

Get online support

Worst service I’ve ever worked with

Enmity
Level 2
TPG has the most unprofessional service I’ve ever seen in such a big company/corporation and I am shocked how they have made it this far without any investigation. Monday 8/04/2024, I bought their 5G Broadband plan with their sales team member ensuring that I will be able to receive my modem within the next 48-72 hours within the purchase. Today is the 19th of April, and I am currently without a modem and without any order update or notification on shipping/tracking. Since Friday 12/04/2024, I have called TPG customer service everyday trying to get a status on my order. Everytime I am calling, the operator confirms that there is indeed an issue with the order however there is no definite reason for the issue. Either it’s an issue with their warehouse, logistics team or the postal service. Absolutely ridiculous how I have not received any messages from TPG acknowledging that the order has been delayed or there is an issue and how long I am to expect this delay to be. Quite ironic how persistent their sales team is, constantly calling every hour during the day trying to get you to buy their plans, and once you do, you are completely ignored. I would never recommend this service to anyone. This company does not care about their customers at all.
1 REPLY 1
Aubrey

Hi @Enmity, we're keen to keep you updated every step of the way. Send your account details through a private message, we can look into your order and keep you posted with the updates.