TPG Community

Get online support

slow internet speed with superfast plan

zcc
Level 2
Level 2

Hey I upgraded my plan from nbn50 to nbn superfast, However the best download speed I got so far is 6mb/s. This is way too far below the advertised "210Mbps". I tested with a wired connection without any other device connected.. can someone help here?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

We got you, @zcc

Let us check the connection for you and get this sorted out. To better understand the situation, shoot us a PM with your details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hey I upgraded my plan from nbn50 to nbn superfast, However the best download speed I got so far is 6mb/s. This is way too far below the advertised "210Mbps". I tested with a wired connection without any other device connected.. can someone help here?

Thanks!

zcc
Level 2
Level 2

done! thank you!

Shane

We will provide updates via PM to avoid redundancy and confusion. Please check your inbox. 

done! thank you!

zcc
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks @Shane  for the help anyway, appriciate for your effort! however my internet speed still slow..

I had to fix the problem by moving away from TPG to another provider.

Shane

Could you post a screenshot of the latest speed test result for reference? Also, confirm your best contact time today so we can arrange our Technical Team for a real-time test and investigation.

Thanks @Shane  for the help anyway, appriciate for your effort! however my internet speed still slow..

I had to fix the problem by moving away from TPG to another provider.